WHAT WE DO
The main functions of the Board are:
- to register individuals as surveyors and administer a register of surveyors, practitioners, and licensees;
- to hold Examinations to enable persons to qualify for registration as registered surveyors;
- to oversee the professional learning, standards and conduct of all registered surveyors through the Land Surveyors Act;
- to encourage practising surveyors to undertake appropriate education and relevant Continuing Professional Development to maintain competency and professional knowledge and skills;
- to license multi-discipline and corporate practices to supply survey services in Singapore; and
- to investigate complaints against registered surveyors and take disciplinary action which may arise as a result of the investigation.