LSB NOTICE: EXAMINATION TP BE HELD ON MONDAY 4TH MAY 2020 FOR CADASTRAL LAW
Application to sit for the Land Surveyors Board (LSB) Written Examination 2020 is now opened. The examination is scheduled to be held on Monday, 4th May 2020 for cadastral law as follows:
Subject: Written Examination (Cadastral Law)
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (3 hours)
Venue: Revenue House
55 Newton Road
2) Eligible candidates may apply to sit for the examination by completing and submitting via email the scanned copy of LSB Exam Registration Form;together with the examination fees to the Registar, Mr Derick Tan (email@example.com) and Assistant Registrar, Ms Mitsy Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidates are responsible for understanding and complying with the rules governing the examinations as set out in Part IV (Examinations) of the Land Surveyors Rules.
3) Mode of payment (Payment by cheque will not be accepted)
E-payment (Bank Transfer via Internet Banking or ATM)
- Transfer the amount to LSB corporate account number UOB 201-319-249-0
- Notify LSB that you have transferred the money by noting down the bank transaction number and proof of the bank transfer transaction record/receipt by sending it to Ms Mitsy Ng (email@example.com).
- You can make PayNow payments to LSB through UEN number T08GB0026H
- Include your name for reference when making payment.
4) All completed applications and fees must reach the Land Surveyors Board by the closing date of Friday, 13th March 2020.
5) I would appreciate it if you could let interested persons know of the contents of this Notice. Thank you.
Land Surveyors Board