LSB Notice: Written Examination for Cadastral Law to be held on 10 October 2022 (Monday)
Application for the Land Surveyors Board (LSB) Written Examination 2022 is now opened.
1. The examination is scheduled to be held as follows:
10 October 2022 (Monday)
9.00 am - 12.00 pm (3 hours)
Singapore Land Authority
Mode of Application
2. Eligible candidates may apply to sit for the examination by completing and submitting the online application form by acessing the link below. Candidates are responsible for understanding and complying with the rules governing the examination as set out in Part IV (Examinations) of the Land Surveyors Rules.
Assessing the Examination Application Form
Method 1 via URL: (https://form.gov.sg/#!/62b983296bf2960014cf2bde)
Method 2 via QR code:
Mode of payment (Payment by cheque will not be accepted)
3. E-payment (Bank Transfer via Internet Banking or ATM)
- Transfer the amount to LSB corporate account number UOB 201-319-249-0
- Attach the proof of the bank transfer transaction record/receipt in the online application form
You can make PayNow payments to LSB through UEN number T08GB0026H or scan the QR code below
Include your name for reference when making payment and attach the proof of payment in the online application form
Deadline for submission
5. All completed applications and fees through the online application form must reach us by the closing date of 22 July 2022.
6. If you have questions pertaining to this Notice, please contact Ms Mitsy Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Land Surveyors Board